Sprouting mix of premium quality organic certified seeds. We use these same seeds to feed our breeding stock, so these seeds are always freshly ordered and great sprouts. Mix varies according to what is freshly available at time of mixing and is made mainly of spelt, kamut, adzuki beans, red lentils, beluga lentils, green laird lentils, french lentils, rye, buckwheat groat.
To use, simply soak the beans in water for 12 hours, then, rinse every 12 hours for an additional 48 hours.
- Lovebirds, budgies, parrotlets
- Small conures (green cheeks), cockatiels
- Quakers, Senegals, Ring necks, Small macaws, large Conures (Sun, jenday)
- Medium macaws, Amazons, goffins, Pionus, African greys
- Large Macaws and large cacatoos