Advanced foraging concept where you put a treat by the bottom opening and your parrot must retrieve by moving the toy around to get the treat to the opening. There are 3 stoppers for the treat that make the toy easy, medium or hard. first, simply place a treat inside and place the toy by a perch for easy access, once your parrot understand this, move the toy to an area less easily accesible and change the level of difficulty. Made of strong polymere and dishwasher safe.
- Lovebirds, budgies, parrotlets
- Small conures (green cheeks), cockatiels
- Quakers, Senegals, Ring necks, Small macaws, large Conures (Sun, jenday)
- Medium macaws, Amazons, goffins, Pionus, African greys
- Large Macaws and large cacatoos