DVD en Anglais seulement
In this DVD professional animal trainer Barbara Heidenreich teaches you how to train a parrot to talk. She addresses common myths about talking parrots, which birds make ideal candidates for talking, the most effective ways to expose your parrot to sounds you want repeated, proven methods for encouraging your parrot to vocalize and most importantly how to train your parrot to talk on cue. Also included is an appearance by Einstein, the Talking Texan Parrot, plus an interview with her human companions. Bonus CD ROM includes recordings of a variety of species of parrots vocalizing to inspire your bird to talk.
DVD and CD ROM 45 minutes running time.
- Inséparable, touie, petites perruches
- Petits conure (joues vertes), cockatiels.
- Quaker, Youyou, conure soleil, nanday
- Amazones, goffin, Pionus, Gris d'Afrique
- Grand Ara et grand Cacatoes