Nutriberries are a great food which parrot adore. It is a mix of seeds and vitamins all rolled up in a small ball with bird usually eat one by one. This has the great advantage of eliminating the waste of good food to the floor. They can be used as treats and are nutrious enough to be fed as primary food.
Senior nutri-berries content 61% of pellets, 26% whole grains and 13% fruits and herbs.
Bags of 10 ozs (284g).
- Lovebirds, budgies, parrotlets
- Small conures (green cheeks), cockatiels
- Quakers, Senegals, Ring necks, Small macaws, large Conures (Sun, jenday)
- Medium macaws, Amazons, goffins, Pionus, African greys
- Large Macaws and large cacatoos