Heating perch for the comfort of the feet of your bird. Indeed, the feet are the part of the anatomy of your bird that is the most discovered, having no feathers. With age, birds are likely to develop arthritis and this perch can provide comfort. In addition, keeping your bird's feet warm will help keep the rest of his body at an optimal temperature more easily.
This perch helps greatly during temperature changes at night or when air conditioning is used.
The wire is covered with metal, so there is no danger for your parrot. A low safe voltage of 12 V heats the perch.
Offer optimal comfort to your bird by offering this perch. Your parrot will need other perches of different textures in his cage as well.
Small 11'' (28 cm)
Medium 14'' (36 cm)
Large: 15'' (38 cm)
- Lovebirds, budgies, parrotlets
- Small conures (green cheeks), cockatiels
- Quakers, Senegals, Ring necks, Small macaws, large Conures (Sun, jenday)
- Medium macaws, Amazons, goffins, Pionus, African greys
- Large Macaws and large cacatoos