The snack rack can be a dificult toy for some birds. There are two compartments in which a nut or treat can be inserted. Then, a ring is placed over th compartment and your bird will have to turn the ring until it is lined up with splines allowing it to come down and release the treat. A great toy for bird with experience and dedication.
Size: 6" (15 cm)
- Lovebirds, budgies, parrotlets
- Small conures (green cheeks), cockatiels
- Quakers, Senegals, Ring necks, Small macaws, large Conures (Sun, jenday)
- Medium macaws, Amazons, goffins, Pionus, African greys
- Large Macaws and large cacatoos