An excellent source of information to understand the natural instinct of foraging. Birds in nature spend most of their time searching for food, an activity not found in captivity. This DVD goes over techniques to introduce and stimulate your bird to foraging. Great information every bird owner should be aware of.
- Lovebirds, budgies, parrotlets
- Small conures (green cheeks), cockatiels
- Quakers, Senegals, Ring necks, Small macaws, large Conures (Sun, jenday)
- Medium macaws, Amazons, goffins, Pionus, African greys
- Large Macaws and large cacatoos