Sprouts are the simple, afordable and nutritive way to feed your bird. Simply soak seeds in the basket for 8-12 hours, then, rinse well every 12 hours for 48 hours and serve. You may allow the sprouts to grow longer, as long as you rinse every 12 hours. Offer with usual fresh food at first for easy integration. Dont offer the sprouts on top of regular dry food, only on fresh food.
- Lovebirds, budgies, parrotlets
- Small conures (green cheeks), cockatiels
- Quakers, Senegals, Ring necks, Small macaws, large Conures (Sun, jenday)
- Medium macaws, Amazons, goffins, Pionus, African greys
- Large Macaws and large cacatoos