Can be used as the only food source to aid in weaning, changing a bird's diet from seeds to Harrison's bird food or for that need extra energy following an illness. Beneficial to birds with dry flacky skin ( beak and nails), balding of the feet, lack of sheen and proper color to feathers. Beneficial to most aging birds. High antioxydant content (vitamin E and coenzyme Q10). High carotenoid content (precursors to vitamin A). Good balance of essentiel fatty acids. Organic ingredients only. Keep refrigerated after opening the bag for maximum of 6 weeks.
- Lovebirds, budgies, parrotlets
- Small conures (green cheeks), cockatiels
- Quakers, Senegals, Ring necks, Small macaws, large Conures (Sun, jenday)
- Medium macaws, Amazons, goffins, Pionus, African greys
- Large Macaws and large cacatoos