A good way to introduce your parrot to pellets. The Harrison's bird bread has for first ingredient Harrison's pellets ground. Your parrot will receive its ration of pellets by eating with pleasure a muffin or a piece of bread! Add 2 eggs (without the shell), 1 cup of water and a spoon of vegetable oil, mix well and cook at 350 for 25-30 minutes. The portions not used can be frozen.
Three flavours: Millet and Flax, hot pepper, original recipe and New Omega 3!
- Lovebirds, budgies, parrotlets
- Small conures (green cheeks), cockatiels
- Quakers, Senegals, Ring necks, Small macaws, large Conures (Sun, jenday)
- Medium macaws, Amazons, goffins, Pionus, African greys
- Large Macaws and large cacatoos