Body language is how a parrot communicates to us. In this DVD you will learn how to analyze different body parts and what they are doing to dtermine if your parrot is comfortable, showing a fear response, exhibiting aggressive behavior and more. Barbara Heidenreich, animal behavior and trainer since 1990, president of the International Association of Avian Trainers and Educators. In english.
- Lovebirds, budgies, parrotlets
- Small conures (green cheeks), cockatiels
- Quakers, Senegals, Ring necks, Small macaws, large Conures (Sun, jenday)
- Medium macaws, Amazons, goffins, Pionus, African greys
- Large Macaws and large cacatoos