Nutriberries are a great food which parrot adore. It is a mix of seeds and vitamins all rolled up in a small ball with bird usually eat one by one. This has the great advantage of eliminating the waste of good food to the floor. They can be used as treats and are nutricious enough to be fed as primary food.
Bags of 1.36 kg /3 pounds.
Four flavors to choose from: Tropical fruit (pineapple, papaya and mango), sunny orchard (cranberry, apricot, golden raisin), veggies or the spicy el paso.
- Lovebirds, budgies, parrotlets
- Small conures (green cheeks), cockatiels
- Quakers, Senegals, Ring necks, Small macaws, large Conures (Sun, jenday)
- Medium macaws, Amazons, goffins, Pionus, African greys
- Large Macaws and large cacatoos