All in One Seed Mix is an organic human grade seed mix that gives you the ability to feed a variety with only one mix.
Soaked seeds come close to the germinated seeds parrots would eat when living in nature. Dried seeds contain all the nutrients necessary for a plant to live and grow. When soaked, this nutrition is awakened. This becomes a great source of nutrition to our birds, that is also easy to digest.
Soaking is an easy process. Just put one part seed mix in about three parts of room temperature water and let soak for between 8-12 hours. Drain, rinse with some water and its ready to feed. Rinse again with fresh water before feeding. If some is left over, you can keep it in the fridge for a few days. It will start sprouting. We suggest that you rinse again before feeding.
Certified organic ingredients: Barley, Rye Berries, Spelt, Kamut, Buckwheat, hulled Millet, Sunflower seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Rice.
- Lovebirds, budgies, parrotlets
- Small conures (green cheeks), cockatiels
- Quakers, Senegals, Ring necks, Small macaws, large Conures (Sun, jenday)
- Medium macaws, Amazons, goffins, Pionus, African greys
- Large Macaws and large cacatoos