The paddle wheel is a strong foraging toy that attaches to the side of the cage by 2 large nuts. To fill the paddlewheel, simply unscrew the top and fill with small foods, nuts or treats, screw cap back on and your parrot will have to rotate the top to allow food to drop to lower levels and then rotate the bottom tray for food to drop to the feeder. A great time consuming toy that will only work with small items.
Size: 3.5" x 9" (9 cm x 23 cm)
- Lovebirds, budgies, parrotlets
- Small conures (green cheeks), cockatiels
- Quakers, Senegals, Ring necks, Small macaws, large Conures (Sun, jenday)
- Medium macaws, Amazons, goffins, Pionus, African greys
- Large Macaws and large cacatoos