Durable plastic casing where you can add treats or food. The seesaw is tilted backwards and the foods that you put in will only be accessible if your parrot pulls hard on the seesaw, which will make the food roll to the front opening, and grabs the food before it is tilted back again. A spring mecanism always puts it back to its original position so even if your bird get it fast, it will only be able to grab a single piece at a time.
Size: 7" x 4" (18 cm x 10 cm)
- Lovebirds, budgies, parrotlets
- Small conures (green cheeks), cockatiels
- Quakers, Senegals, Ring necks, Small macaws, large Conures (Sun, jenday)
- Medium macaws, Amazons, goffins, Pionus, African greys
- Large Macaws and large cacatoos